Sunday, May 23, 2010

David!!


HAPPY 24TH ANNIVERSARY

You have been gone a long time, 
14 years!! 
I miss you as much today as I did then...
maybe even more!!


Remember when...

















That was then...
               This is now!!





Our First Graduate......May 26, 2005



Steve and Mallory Hoopingarner
Dalee and Braxton




Mallory is a great Mom...
and you would love Steve!!




Logan and His Brothers...
We owe the Cathcart's so much!!



Logan's Back Surgery June 2007



Our Missionary!! 
The Best Letter Writer Ever!!


Danielle's Graduation May 2010!!


Our Long-Legged Play Girl!! 
Playing Mud V-Ball!


Our daughter, the Model...
Beautiful inside and out! 



Our Baby....Miss Calli is 16! 
Dating and Driving!!


Calli is an athlete. Played V-Ball.
Gma D. at one of her games.


Aunt Calli....great with kids!!


Can you believe we are 
Grandparents!!
It is wonderful!!


Grandma and Dalee

Little Miss Dalee


She is sooooo beautiful!


Braxton and Grandma!


It is rare not to see a 
smile 
on this face!!


Braxton and Mommy Mallory

Our Parents are 
Great Grandparents!!
Wow!!


Braxton's Blessing!
Great Gpa and Gma Derrick

Braxton hardly gets 
any 
attention at all!!
What wonderful Grandparents!!


5 Generations
Braxton


A few months after our anniversary 
my sweet Mom
passed away. 

Did she give you my message?
Did she also tell you 

how much I love and miss you?


It has been difficult without you! 
I have tried my best but have fallen short so many times!! 
I do know you are doing all you can on your end. 
I feel your presence on occasion!
I feel like we now have two wonderful 
angels 
watching over us...
You and My Mom!! 
Please continue to help the kids!!
They need you!! 
They are incredible individuals. 
I can't wait to be together again!!


Happy Anniversary, David!!

I love you forever!!

My Eternal Companion and Friend!!































No comments:

Post a Comment